Fall Sports Parent Info Night – held July 24, 2019
- Website: lincolnprepathletics.com
- All Lincoln 5th-11th graders are eligible to participate in Lincoln Prep Athletics. 5th-8th grades participate in the Great Hearts Middle School League (GHMSL), 9th-12th grades participate in the AZ Interscholastic Association (AIA)
- Registration Process – Visit LP Athletics website, click “REGISTER” in upper right or, go to “MORE” -> “REGISTRATION”
- Spirit Wear – Game Day Polos are Prep and Archway approved polos that can be worn to school by your student-athlete on the day of a competition. Polos can be worn on Fridays if the competition is to be played the following Saturday.
- UA Game Day Polo 2019 – Please print this form, fill out and return to the front desk at school by Aug. 2nd. Please note that the Navy Blue GDP purchased over the last two years will is no longer approved to be worn on campus. This new, WHITE GDP is the 2019-2020, approved version.
- Student-Athlete Eligibility – Details in Student-Athlete Handbook which is read and signed electronically during the registration process.
- Early Release Procedures/Travel & Car-pooling/Sibling Check-out/Alerts (create an account and select the sport for which you would like to receive alerts)
- Fall Sport Coach Contact Information – Each coach will provide season expectations, team rules and practice schedules. Please contact your sport-specific coach with questions
- Game schedules will be posted on www.lincolnprepathletics.com as soon as complete.
Fall 2019 Practice Schedules
HIGH SCHOOL – Max of 6 contacts/week, max of 2 hours per practice, nothing on Sunday
First permissible practice 8/12 (Cross-Country & Volleyball), 8/13 (Swim)
9/2 – First week of games
11/1 – Play-offs begin
HS Tackle Football – M, Tues., Thurs. @ 3:30pm-5:30pm & Wed. @ 1:00pm-3:00pm (Head Coach Paul Schubring: email@example.com )
HS Girls Volleyball – Mon. @ 6:30pm-8:30pm & Tues.-F @ 5:00pm-7:00pm (Head Coach Jun Murella: firstname.lastname@example.org )
HS Swim – Tues. & Thurs 8:00pm-9:15pm, First practice is Tuesday, Aug. 13th @ 8:00pm-9:15pm @ EVO Swim at Pecos Rd. and the Loop 202 (Coach Tyler Bergeron & Ryan Villegas: email@example.com )
HS Cross Country – First practice will be held on Monday, Aug. 12th at 5:45am on the Lincoln Prep field. All subsequent practices will be communicated by Coach. (Head Coach Jesus Ortiz: firstname.lastname@example.org)
MIDDLE SCHOOL – Max of 4 contacts/week, max of 1.5 hours per practice, nothing on Sunday
8/19 – First permissible practice
9/4 – First week of games
11/1 – Play-offs begin
MS Volleyball – Head Coach Blake Somsen: email@example.com
*Please take note of the following tryout schedule to be held Aug. 19-23.
All 5th and 6th graders interested in playing Volleyball will tryout on Monday, Aug. 19 and Thursday, Aug. 22 in the gym from 3:30pm-5:00pm.
All 7th and 8th graders will tryout on Tuesday, Aug. 20 and Friday, Aug. 23 in the gym from 3:30pm-5:00pm.
No cuts take place, tryouts are held to evaluate the skill level of each student-athlete and determine on which team they will be placed. We will have an A, B and potentially three C teams. All student-athletes will know their team and coach by the end of the second day of tryouts
A – Tues., Wed., Fri. @ 3:30pm-5:00pm
B (Blue) – Mon. @ 5:00pm-6:30pm, Tues., Wed. @ 3:30pm-5:00pm
B (Gold) – Mon. @ 5:00pm-6:30pm, Wed., Fri. @ 3:30pm-5:00pm
C (Blue) – Mon. & Thurs. @ 3:30pm-5:00pm
C (Gold) – Mon. & Thurs. @ 3:30pm-5:00pm
MS Golf – Mon. & Wed. 4:00pm-5:30pm @ San Marcos & Western Skies (Please email Jenn Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
MS Cross-Country – First practice will be held on Monday, Aug. 19th at 5:45am on the Lincoln Prep field. All subsequent practices will be communicated by Coach. (Head Coach Drake Kennon: email@example.com )